With the image widget, you can add custom images to your overlay. Simply upload a file to overlayr and position it on the screen.
You can use this widget to add interactive functionality to your custom desgined Overlays.
The Widget can be found as "Image" in the General Category in the Edit-Mode.
Additionally to the Generic Widget Settings there are the following options:
- Scale Type: Set the scaling type of the image. There are 3 different scaling types:
- Normal: The aspect ratio of your widget is locked to the aspect ratio of your image
- Contain: The aspect ratio of your widget is not locked, the image will resize itself to always fit inside of the widget
- Stretch: The aspect ratio of your widget is not locked, the image will be stretched to be the same size as the widget. Be advised: This can have a negative impact on the quality of your image
- Image: The image to be displayed. You can drag your image onto the selection area or click on it to select a image